XGS
Si todavia no eres miembro de XGS ¿a que estas esperando? Registrate y se un miembrode nuestra gran familia xenite
www.xgsweb.es
siguenos en twitter @xgs_web

ÍndiceFAQRegistrarseConectarse
19/10/2013 |Hola de nuevo!! ya estamos en marcha con nuestras chicas favoritas!!! Gracias por vuestra paciencia!!!!. No te olvides que este es el nuevo link de nuestra web: www.xgsweb.es :::: Siguenos en twitter @XGS_web

Comparte | 

Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
xenia25
Xenite nuevo

Cantidad de envíos : 5

MensajeTema: Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition   Jue 7 Oct - 21:55

Hello fellow xenites

! I did contact friends of Lucy Lawless in her facebook profile!! Well it is not Lucy herself but Sharon Delany from the official LL Fanclub...Lucy is having over 8000 friends...one of them is "Adrienne Wilkinson"...I thouhgt, what the heck, I will contact her anyway..maybe she can help us....also I thought, I don't know if this is really Adrienne..there are so many people on FB calling themselves Lucy Lawless, Renee O'Connor....but than I got to the profile of Adrienne, and it looks like it would really be herself...as I said before I did contact her, and thought it will take a few weeks before I will get an answer...so I did take a look this morning, and.....yes, I did get an answer from Adrienne...wanna know what she told me?? well, it is not so good news...she cannot help us..but read for yourself..

so..these news are sad and happy the same time...sad, because she cannot help us, and happy because she wrote that many in the cast would be very excited to be involved!! so I guess it is time to send me some Videos what do you think??

battle on
elo

MissLane
20-22 Mayo! Erica Durance

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 4574
Humor : vacilon sobre todo

MensajeTema: Re: Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition   Vie 8 Oct - 9:28

thanks for the info.
And I have to say that yes, she's the real adrienne wilkinson.

So, battle on Xenia!!! :D:D:D

(move this thread in the correct category)

you will receive my news after november, ok?
I will be free

========================================
Photobucket
Photobucket
http://www.misslane.site90.com
xenia25
Xenite nuevo

MensajeTema: Re: Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition   Vie 8 Oct - 11:01

Hello MissLane,

yes she is the real Adrienne...and she is really sweet...well maybe, just maybe I also have some news by next week.
Can hardly wait for your news!! take your time for it, alright?? How is the movie going?? You need help with it?? just ask, alright??

lola
Viva el subtexto

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 4775

MensajeTema: Re: Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition   Vie 8 Oct - 23:49

yes i agree was very sweet of her to answer ,i hope this movie can get out of the paper and go to the big screen,of course with the orginal cast,and with ren and lucy ,the eternals xena and gabrielle
xenia25
Xenite nuevo

MensajeTema: Re: Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition   Sáb 9 Oct - 9:53

well lola, we just stand a chance if we do work together. I cannot do it alone. I need the help of every Xenite all around the world.
We need every Video, Audiomessage, letter or postcard we can get. Will you help us??
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition   

Message from Adrienne Wilkinson regarding the Movie Petition
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.